Institute of Structural Integrity and Failure Studies engages with the industry, academia and interested community in encouraging the knowledge sharing and news about advanced technology developments to make the engineering community actively participate in resolving the problems faced by industries and publishing the results to achieve competitive expertise in the global scene.
ISIFS has a consortium of experts with decades of experience in solving the real time industrial – fatigue, fracture, failure problems associated with design, engineering, material, process related with insight of theoretical, analytical, experimental and computational simulation knowledge.
Institute of Structural Integrity and Failure Studies aims to promote, educate and encourage the research focusing on
• Fatigue, Fracture and Durability Assessment
– Yield, Flow and Fracture Simulation
• Residual Life Assessment and Extension
• Advanced Finite Element Modeling /Computer Simulation
• Weld Engineering, Life Assessment and Modeling
• Structural Health Monitoring
• Civil Structural Engineering
• Electronics Reliability, Fatigue, Thermal, EMI/EMC, NVH
• Material Modeling and Simulation
– Complex Materials porous, concrete, graphite Materials
• Damage Assessment – NDT, Remote Sensing
Institute of Structural Integrity and Failure Studies understand the timely need in bringing different expertise people together and create a platform for research and knowledge sharing.
Consulting Wing of Institute of Structural Integrity brings a consortium of experts to address the requirements of industry for design, material, FEA and failure studies.
For more details Visit : www.fatiguedurability.com,
Dr. Raghunath W Khare,
Ph/Fax: +91 80 49539628